Yes, you can cancel your Spotahome Premium subscription at any time, and your package will be downgraded to Spotahome Standard. Please note that the package you subscribed to when you receive a booking is the package that applies throughout the duration of that booking.
Articles in this section
- 1. What are the Landlord Service Plans?
- 2. What is included in each of the Landlord Service Plans?
- 3. What protection is offered with the landlord service plans?
- 4. Is the protection offered under the landlord service plans compatible with my home insurance?
- 5. How can I submit a claim for the protection offered by my landlord service plan?
- 6. Can I cancel my Spotahome Premium subscription?
- 7. How can I sign up to Spotahome Premium?
- 8. Is there a minimum subscription period for Spotahome Premium and Spotahome Select?