To become a Top Landlord, there are 6 criteria that you need to meet which you can see within the Landlord Panel here. We will assess how you’re doing against those criteria every 3 months.
Articles in this section
- 1. What is a Top Landlord?
- 2. How do I know if I'm a Top Landlord?
- 3. How can I become a Top Landlord?
- 4. Can I lose the Top Landlord status?
- 5. Why do I not have statistics in the Top Landlord section?
- 6. What benefits do I get for being a Top Landlord?
- 7. What is the £1,000 Guarantee to pay for damages?
- 8. How often do you assess being a Top Landlord?
- 9. How do I improve my Acceptance Rate?
- 10. How do I improve my Average Response Time?