Legislation concerning rental deposits varies by city. It may be mandatory for you to invest the deposit in a specific bank account, register it or communicate it to a local authority. Spotahome advises you check with your lawyer or relevant rental authorities as to whether any specific regulation, restrictions or obligations apply in your city.
Articles in this section
- 11. How to add my payment details
- 1. How can I set the price of my property?
- 2. What do I do if the tenant doesn’t pay for their final month in the property?
- 3. How much does Spotahome charge for their services?
- 4. How do payments work?
- 5. When will I receive payment from Spotahome?
- 6. How much is Spotahome’s commission and how is it calculated?
- 7. If the tenant leaves before the end of the contract, will Spotahome refund the commission?
- 8. Collecting the monthly rent
- 9. How do I invest the deposit?