After the first rent payment is paid to Spotahome by the tenant (either one week or one month, depending on the city), this amount is later transferred to the Landlord minus the commission. The Landlord is then responsible for collecting all further rent payments. Spotahome takes no responsibility for the collection of the following rent installments.
Articles in this section
- 11. How to add my payment details
- 1. How can I set the price of my property?
- 2. What do I do if the tenant doesn’t pay for their final month in the property?
- 3. How much does Spotahome charge for their services?
- 4. How do payments work?
- 5. When will I receive payment from Spotahome?
- 6. How much is Spotahome’s commission and how is it calculated?
- 7. If the tenant leaves before the end of the contract, will Spotahome refund the commission?
- 8. Collecting the monthly rent
- 9. How do I invest the deposit?