Spotahome will transfer the first rent payment of either one week or one month, depending on the city, minus the Landlord commission 48 hours after the tenant moves in.
Articles in this section
- 1. How can I set the price of my property?
- 2. What do I do if the tenant doesn’t pay for their final month in the property?
- 3. How much does Spotahome charge for their services?
- 4. What payments will I receive from Spotahome?
- 5. When will I receive payment from Spotahome?
- 6. How much is Spotahome’s commission and how is it calculated?
- 7. If the tenant leaves before the end of the contract, will Spotahome refund the commission?
- 8. Collecting the monthly rent
- 9. How do I invest the deposit?
- 10. What do I do if the tenant doesn’t pay their rent?