Listing your property with Spotahome is free. Spotahome charges a commission, based on you accepting a booking request from a tenant. This commission will be deducted from the first month's rent payment or in London from the first week's rent payment (i.e. the holding deposit).
Articles in this section
- 1. How can I set the price of my property?
- 2. What do I do if the tenant doesn’t pay for their final month in the property?
- 3. How much does Spotahome charge for their services?
- 4. What payments will I receive from Spotahome?
- 5. When will I receive payment from Spotahome?
- 6. How much is Spotahome’s commission and how is it calculated?
- 7. If the tenant leaves before the end of the contract, will Spotahome refund the commission?
- 8. Collecting the monthly rent
- 9. How do I invest the deposit?
- 10. What do I do if the tenant doesn’t pay their rent?