During check-in, ensure that you explain the payment timeline to the tenant and that the last month must be paid. If a tenant misses a rent payment, we recommend referring to any clause in the tenancy agreement which refers to the payment timeline. If you are unable to reach a resolution with the tenant directly, please contact Spotahome via email@example.com and include the Booking ID and an overview of the situation. We will help to mediate between you and the tenant.
Articles in this section
- 11. How to add my payment details
- 1. How can I set the price of my property?
- 2. What do I do if the tenant doesn’t pay for their final month in the property?
- 3. How much does Spotahome charge for their services?
- 4. How do payments work?
- 5. When will I receive payment from Spotahome?
- 6. How much is Spotahome’s commission and how is it calculated?
- 7. If the tenant leaves before the end of the contract, will Spotahome refund the commission?
- 8. Collecting the monthly rent
- 9. How do I invest the deposit?