You set the price for the properties you list on Spotahome. If you wish to change this price, you can do so at any time via your Landlord Panel. You also have the option to set a seasonal price, which varies by the month.
Articles in this section
- 1. How can I set the price of my property?
- 2. What do I do if the tenant doesn’t pay for their final month in the property?
- 3. How much does Spotahome charge for their services?
- 4. What payments will I receive from Spotahome?
- 5. When will I receive payment from Spotahome?
- 6. How much is Spotahome’s commission and how is it calculated?
- 7. If the tenant leaves before the end of the contract, will Spotahome refund the commission?
- 8. Collecting the monthly rent
- 9. How do I invest the deposit?
- 10. What do I do if the tenant doesn’t pay their rent?