On the last day of your stay, Spotahome will send you an email asking you to share your review of the property.
- The review must be related to your experience with the property
- You will be asked to rate the property, the landlord, the neighborhood and the accuracy of the listing out of 5 stars.
- These stars will appear alongside your review Prohibited Content:
- Insults, offensive, obscene, vulgar or rude language
- Discriminatory comments including racist, religious, sexist, ideological, xenophobic or against any specific group or individual
- Content that infringes the intellectual property rights of Spotahome or other third parties * Advertising
- Using the review as a means of extortion, threat or blackmail
- Content liable to be libelous, slanderous or defamatory
- The inclusion of personal data
- Confidential information from Spotahome, such as information about clients or providers
- Any information concerning internal investigations or processes at Spotahome. Comments not related to the property, the stay or the experience with Spotahome
- Untrue or inaccurate information
- Any comment that appears to be contrary to laws, morality or public order It is not possible to edit your review once it has been submitted.
By submitting a review, you authorize Spotahome to publicly display the review and to reproduce, distribute and use it for promotional purposes.