On the last day of your stay, Spotahome will send you an email asking you to share your review of the property. Review guidelines: * Review must be related to your experience with the property * You will be asked to rate the property, the landlord, the neighborhood and the accuracy of the listing out of 5 stars. These stars will appear alongside your review Prohibited Content: * Insults, offensive, obscene, vulgar or rude language * Discriminatory comments including racist, religious, sexist, ideological, xenophobic or against any specific group or individual * Content that infringes the intellectual property rights of Spotahome or other third parties * Advertising * Using the review as a means of extortion, threat or blackmail * Content liable to be libelous, slanderous or defamatory * The inclusion of personal data * Confidential information from Spotahome, such as information about clients or providers * Any information concerning internal investigations or processes at Spotahome. Comments not related to the property, the stay or the experience with Spotahome * Untrue or inaccurate information * Any comment that appears to be contrary to laws, morality or public order It is not possible to edit your review once it has been submitted. By submitting a review, you authorize Spotahome to publicly display the review and to reproduce, distribute and use it for promotional purposes.
Articles in this section
- 1 Will I receive a notification when a tenant leaves a review?
- 2 Can I leave a review about my tenant?
- 3 Does a tenant review influence the order in which my listing appears in the search results?
- 4 Where can I see the reviews left for my properties?
- 5 Can I respond to a review?
- 6 How does our Reviews Policy work?
- 7 How does the review system work?
- 8 Can I ask a tenant to leave a review about my property?
- 9 How can I ensure a good property review?