Spotahome works with all types of residential rental contracts. The contracts will be signed between the landlord and tenant, and Spotahome is not party to any tenancy agreement or contract.
Articles in this section
- 15. What is proof of ID and proof of solvency?
- 1. What are the rental terms and conditions?
- 2. Am I the one who determines the rental price of my property?
- 3. Can I prohibit my tenant from having overnight guests?
- 4. Can Spotahome provide a contract for me?
- 5. What type of rental contracts does Spotahome work with?
- 6. How does Spotahome’s cancellation policy work?
- 7. What is a deposit?
- 8. Do I need to ask my tenants for a deposit?
- 9. When does the tenant pay the deposit?