How do I modify my bills section?
To update your bills information, you will need to log in to the Landlord Panel.
Access the Listings section by clicking on the icon on the toolbar on the left hand side of the Landlord Panel.
Look for the property you want to modify. You can use the search bar at the upper left to fine the property easily:
Step 1 - Click on the edit button available. You will find it right next to the address of the property:
Step 2 - Click on the Household bills icon to access the bills section. After doing so you will find all the bills available for you to change - electricity, water, gas, and internet**:
Step 3 - Select the method of the bills collection. You will find several options in the drop-down:
You can find below a quick summary of the options:
- Included: This bill will be included in the rent price of your property. The tenants will not be charged additionally for bill usage.
- Included (up to a limit): This bill will be included in the rent price of your property, up to a limit. The tenants will only be charged if they exceed the limit - with the amount calculated as the difference between the final consumption and the limit.
- Grouped bill (included up to a limit): This option can be selected when more than one bill is included but upto a limit (e.g. Electricity and Water bills), however the tenant will need to pay for any additional usage.
- Pay to landlord: This bill will not be included in the price of the property but must be paid directly to the landlord depending on usage.
- Pay to landlord (fixed amount): This bill will be charged on a monthly basis by the landlord. The amount will equal the value defined in the bills section.
- Grouped bill (fixed amount to landlord): This option can be selected when more than one bill is included (e.g. Electricity and Water bills) as a fixed amount.
- Pay landlord (for amount used): This bill will be charged on a monthly basis by the landlord. The amount will equal the value of the bills charged by the provider.
- Pay to provider: This bill will be charged on a monthly basis by the provider directly to the tenant.
Step 4 - Click on the “Save” button to register your changes.
Do you still have questions? Use the Contact Form to reach out to our team who will be happy to help you with your query.
Article is closed for comments.