Spotahome will assist tenants who find a significant deficiency in the property compared to the listing. If the tenant finds the property or conditions significantly different to the listing, they should contact Spotahome by email at email@example.com within 24 hours of check-in, providing photos as evidence. Spotahome will work to solve the issue between you and the tenant. In the event that the tenant finds a significant deficiency that cannot be resolved, they may be entitled to a full refund or a relocation.
Articles in this section
- 1. How do I know if I have a new booking request?
- 2. Where do I find the information regarding a booking request?
- 3. Where can I find information about a potential tenant?
- 4. How can I find out more information about a potential tenant if I need?
- 5. Is it possible to contact a potential tenant before accepting a booking?
- 6. How many days do I have to answer the booking request?
- 7. How do I accept a booking?
- 8. How do I request a change to a booking request before accepting it?
- 9. How do I reject a booking?
- 10. Can I accept more than one booking for the same property over the same dates?