If you wish to modify a booking after you have already accepted it, you will need to contact the tenant to see if they will accept the changes. If the tenant accepts the changes, please contact us to modify the booking. If the tenant does not accept the changes and you wish to cancel the booking, charges may apply. Please see the cancellation policy for further details.
Articles in this section
- 1. How do I know if I have a new booking request?
- 2. Where do I find the information regarding a booking request?
- 3. Where can I find information about a potential tenant?
- 4. How can I find out more information about a potential tenant if I need?
- 5. Is it possible to contact a potential tenant before accepting a booking?
- 6. How many days do I have to answer the booking request?
- 7. How do I accept a booking?
- 8. How do I request a change to a booking request before accepting it?
- 9. How do I reject a booking?
- 10. Can I accept more than one booking for the same property over the same dates?