Because cancellation can impact on the tenant experience, we will apply the below penalties if you are cancelling a reservation that has already been confirmed: 1) 31 days or more notice: no charge 2) Between 3 and 30 days notice: 25% of the first month's rent 3) Less than 3 days notice: 50% of the first month's rent If the reason for cancellation is described in our force majeure policy, please inform us and we will consider whether the cancellation charges can be waived.
Articles in this section
- 1. How do I know if I have a new booking request?
- 2. Where do I find the information regarding a booking request?
- 3. Where can I find information about a potential tenant?
- 4. How can I find out more information about a potential tenant if I need?
- 5. Is it possible to contact a potential tenant before accepting a booking?
- 6. How many days do I have to answer the booking request?
- 7. How do I accept a booking?
- 8. How do I request a change to a booking request before accepting it?
- 9. How do I reject a booking?
- 10. Can I accept more than one booking for the same property over the same dates?