Spotahome recommends that the Landlord request the deposit from the tenant or proof of payment of the deposit on the move-in day to the property.
Articles in this section
- 15. What is proof of ID and proof of solvency?
- 1. What are the rental terms and conditions?
- 2. Am I the one who determines the rental price of my property?
- 3. Can I prohibit my tenant from having overnight guests?
- 4. Can Spotahome provide a contract for me?
- 5. What type of rental contracts does Spotahome work with?
- 6. How does Spotahome’s cancellation policy work?
- 7. What is a deposit?
- 8. Do I need to ask my tenants for a deposit?
- 9. When does the tenant pay the deposit?