In case of cancellation by the landlord, the landlord should contact email@example.com and include the Booking ID and an overview of the situation. The below charges apply for cancellation of a booking by the landlord: 1) 31 days or more notice: no charge 2) Between 3 and 30 days notice: 25% of the first month's rent 3) Less than 3 days notice: 50% of the first month's rent If the reason for cancellation is force majeure, please inform us and we will consider whether the cancellation charges can be waived. In the case of cancellation, the landlord will not receive a payment for the booking.
Articles in this section
- 1. What are the rental terms and conditions?
- 2. Am I the one who determines the rental price of my property?
- 3. Can I prohibit my tenant from having overnight guests?
- 4. What type of rental contracts does Spotahome work with?
- 5. How does Spotahome’s cancellation policy work?
- 6. What is a deposit?
- 7. Do I need to ask my tenants for a deposit?
- 8. When does the tenant pay the deposit?