As landlord you are entitled to include a provision about overnight guests in the tenancy agreement in order to clarify any concerns, obligations and liabilities for both parties. Whether you advertise through Spotahome a room in your own residence or you offer an entire property for rent per room that is going to be shared between several tenants, as landlord you can establish certain co-habitation or house rules in order to ensure peaceful living. In any case, please take into account that your property will constitute the tenant's home for the duration of the tenancy.
Articles in this section
- 1. What are the rental terms and conditions?
- 2. Am I the one who determines the rental price of my property?
- 3. Can I prohibit my tenant from having overnight guests?
- 4. Can Spotahome provide a contract for me?
- 5. What type of rental contracts does Spotahome work with?
- 6. How does Spotahome’s cancellation policy work?
- 7. What is a deposit?
- 8. Do I need to ask my tenants for a deposit?
- 9. When does the tenant pay the deposit?
- 10 Do I need to make an inventory for my property?