Yes, you set the price for the properties you list on Spotahome. If you wish to change this price, you can do so at any time via your Landlord Panel. You also have the option to set a seasonal price, which varies by the month.
Articles in this section
- 1. What are the rental terms and conditions?
- 2. Am I the one who determines the rental price of my property?
- 3. Can I prohibit my tenant from having overnight guests?
- 4. Can Spotahome provide a contract for me?
- 5. What type of rental contracts does Spotahome work with?
- 6. How does Spotahome’s cancellation policy work?
- 7. What is a deposit?
- 8. Do I need to ask my tenants for a deposit?
- 9. When does the tenant pay the deposit?
- 10 Do I need to make an inventory for my property?