The rental terms and conditions are negotiated between the landlord and the tenant within the frame of the law. The tenancy agreement generally must include provisions related to the term of the lease, possibility of extension, monthly or weekly rental price, bills and expenses, obligations regarding repairs and any others agreed by the parties. Spotahome strongly recommends you check with a lawyer or any competent authorities if any specific regulations, restrictions or obligations are applicable to your case, as this will vary depending on the city.
Articles in this section
- 1. What are the rental terms and conditions?
- 2. Am I the one who determines the rental price of my property?
- 3. Can I prohibit my tenant from having overnight guests?
- 4. What type of rental contracts does Spotahome work with?
- 5. How does Spotahome’s cancellation policy work?
- 6. What is a deposit?
- 7. Do I need to ask my tenants for a deposit?
- 8. When does the tenant pay the deposit?