How can I update the availability of my property listing(s)?
It is important to regularly update the availability of your listings as this will help the position of your listing in the search and display results. You should update your property availability when:
- The availability has changed due to the property being occupied
- The availability has changed due to a tenant leaving the property
- The availability remains the same but hasn’t been updated within the last 14 days. Our data shows that tenants are twice as likely to book a property if the calendar has been recently updated.
To update the availability of your listings, you will first need to log in to your Landlord Panel and then complete the following steps:
Step 1 : Select the Listings section of the Landlord Panel by clicking on the icon on the left hand toolbar.
Step 2 : Use the “Quick Find” search feature to locate the listing you wish to update. The search feature allows you to search for the address of a property and is the recommended option if you have a lot of properties listed on Spotahome.
Step 3 : Once you have found the listing you wish to update, click on the “Edit” button.
Step 4 : Click on the icon. This will provide you with access to the calendar of your listing.
Step 5 : You will now be able to make the updates to the availability of the listing. Depending on the status of the availability, you will have three options:
- If the availability is correct, click on the “Availabilities haven’t changed” button. This will refresh the availability and show that they have recently been updated on the live listing.
- If you need to remove an existing availability, choose the icon next to the occupancy. (Please note : If the occupancy is due to a Spotahome booking, you will not be able to delete this in the Landlord Panel).
- If you need to add a new occupancy, select the “Add unavailable dates” option. You will then need to add a description (e.g. Tenant Name or Unique ID) and the dates of that occupancy. In the example below, the calendar will be blocked out from 1st June 2020 until 31st July 2020. This means the next available date will show as the 1st August 2020.
Step 6 : Remember to click the “Save” button to apply the changes.
Do you still have questions? Use the Contact Form to reach out to our team who will be happy to help you with your query.