Spotahome encourages our landlords to explain to our tenant the payment timeline to avoid misunderstandings. In case of missing the payment of the bills, check the clause that you may have in the lease agreement related to unpaid bills or extra services and inform the tenant about the consequences of breaking the lease agreement. Do not hesitate to contact Spotahome customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org, to help you with the communication and mediation if needed.
Articles in this section
- 1. How do I know if I have a new booking request?
- 2. Where do I find the information regarding a booking request?
- 3. Where can I find information about a potential tenant?
- 4. How can I find out more information about a potential tenant if I need?
- 5. Is it possible to contact a potential tenant before accepting a booking?
- 6. How many days do I have to answer the booking request?
- 7. How do I accept a booking?
- 8. How do I request a change to a booking request before accepting it?
- 9. How do I reject a booking?
- 10. Can I accept more than one booking for the same property over the same dates?