In case of damages in the property, contact Spotahome at firstname.lastname@example.org including the Booking ID of the tenant that may cause the damages in the property and include visual evidence of the damages. Spotahome suggest the landlords of our community inform the tenants too as this may be the faster way to reach an agreement and solution to the issues in the property
Articles in this section
- 1. How do I know if I have a new booking request?
- 2. Where do I find the information regarding a booking request?
- 3. Where can I find information about a potential tenant?
- 4. How can I find out more information about a potential tenant if I need?
- 5. Is it possible to contact a potential tenant before accepting a booking?
- 6. How many days do I have to answer the booking request?
- 7. How do I accept a booking?
- 8. How do I request a change to a booking request before accepting it?
- 9. How do I reject a booking?
- 10. Can I accept more than one booking for the same property over the same dates?