We recommend contacting your tenant a few days before the check-in date so you can arrange all the details of their arrival. In case the tenant does not arrive, please contact Spotahome via firstname.lastname@example.org with the Booking ID, agreed arrival time and contact information used to communicate with the tenant. We will provide a reasonable time frame for the tenant to arrive at the property before taking any action to cancel their booking.
Articles in this section
- 1. How do I know if I have a new booking request?
- 2. Where do I find the information regarding a booking request?
- 3. Where can I find information about a potential tenant?
- 4. How can I find out more information about a potential tenant if I need?
- 5. Is it possible to contact a potential tenant before accepting a booking?
- 6. How many days do I have to answer the booking request?
- 7. How do I accept a booking?
- 8. How do I request a change to a booking request before accepting it?
- 9. How do I reject a booking?
- 10. Can I accept more than one booking for the same property over the same dates?