We recommend first trying to resolve any issues directly with the tenant. If you are unable to do so, please contact us and we will help to mediate between you and the tenant.
Articles in this section
- 1. How do I know if I have a new booking request?
- 2. Where do I find the information regarding a booking request?
- 3. Where can I find information about a potential tenant?
- 4. How can I find out more information about a potential tenant if I need?
- 5. Is it possible to contact a potential tenant before accepting a booking?
- 6. How many days do I have to answer the booking request?
- 7. How do I accept a booking?
- 8. How do I request a change to a booking request before accepting it?
- 9. How do I reject a booking?
- 10. Can I accept more than one booking for the same property over the same dates?