We recommend revising your ad as soon as it is published to ensure all the information is correct. If you find something that isn't correct, please contact us so we can fix it as soon as possible. If you have a pending booking request and find something that isn't correct, please do not accept the booking request and contact us first. If you have already accepted a booking request and find something that isn't correct, please let us know as soon as possible and we will work together with you and the tenant to find a solution that suits you both.
Articles in this section
- 1. How do I know if I have a new booking request?
- 2. Where do I find the information regarding a booking request?
- 3. Where can I find information about a potential tenant?
- 4. How can I find out more information about a potential tenant if I need?
- 5. Is it possible to contact a potential tenant before accepting a booking?
- 6. How many days do I have to answer the booking request?
- 7. How do I accept a booking?
- 8. How do I request a change to a booking request before accepting it?
- 9. How do I reject a booking?
- 10. Can I accept more than one booking for the same property over the same dates?