You set the tenant profile requirements for your property. When a booking request is received from a tenant matching your requirements and your property's availability, Spotahome will instantly accept the booking on your behalf. If the tenant profile does not match your requirements, they will still be able to send a request to book your property and you will be sent their profile to decide whether to accept.
Articles in this section
- 1. How do I know if I have a new booking request?
- 2. Where do I find the information regarding a booking request?
- 3. Where can I find information about a potential tenant?
- 4. How can I find out more information about a potential tenant if I need?
- 5. Is it possible to contact a potential tenant before accepting a booking?
- 6. How many days do I have to answer the booking request?
- 7. How do I accept a booking?
- 8. How do I request a change to a booking request before accepting it?
- 9. How do I reject a booking?
- 10. Can I accept more than one booking for the same property over the same dates?