To decline a booking, simply click the "Reject" button in the booking request email or sign in to your Landlord Panel, navigate to the "Bookings" section and click on the "Reject" button. If the reason for declining the booking is due to availability, please make sure to update the availability.
Articles in this section
- 1. How do I know if I have a new booking request?
- 2. Where do I find the information regarding a booking request?
- 3. Where can I find information about a potential tenant?
- 4. How can I find out more information about a potential tenant if I need?
- 5. Is it possible to contact a potential tenant before accepting a booking?
- 6. How many days do I have to answer the booking request?
- 7. How do I accept a booking?
- 8. How do I request a change to a booking request before accepting it?
- 9. How do I reject a booking?
- 10. Can I accept more than one booking for the same property over the same dates?