The booking request includes the following information about a potential tenant: - Gender - Nationality - Date of Birth - Whether they are moving alone or as a couple - An introduction message to the Landlord If you have questions for the tenant or need further information, please speak to the booking agent who will request this from the tenant on your behalf. The booking agent can contact the tenant in order to answer any doubts made.
Articles in this section
- 1. How do I know if I have a new booking request?
- 2. Where do I find the information regarding a booking request?
- 3. Where can I find information about a potential tenant?
- 4. How can I find out more information about a potential tenant if I need?
- 5. Is it possible to contact a potential tenant before accepting a booking?
- 6. How many days do I have to answer the booking request?
- 7. How do I accept a booking?
- 8. How do I request a change to a booking request before accepting it?
- 9. How do I reject a booking?
- 10. Can I accept more than one booking for the same property over the same dates?