You will receive a confirmation email once your property ad is live on the website. This email will also include instructions to access the Landlord Panel, where you can manage your property. We recommend revising your ad to ensure all the information is correct. If you find something that isn't correct, please contact us so we can fix it as soon as possible.
Articles in this section
- 1. What is a Homechecker?
- 2. Does Spotahome offer professional photo sessions?
- 3. Do all Spotahome listings need to be verified?
- 4. What information does the Homechecker need from the landlord?
- 5. I already have photos of my property, why is it necessary to take new ones?
- 6. What will the Homechecker do during the photo session?
- 7. How can I edit the photos on my listing?
- 8. How should I prepare my house for the professional photo session?
- 9. How can I change the date of or cancel a photo session?
- 10. Why are the photos and the video tour so important?