Photos and video are key elements when the tenant is making the final decision because he/she is not able to visit the property in person and the audiovisual material is the only contact the tenant will have with the property before moving in. Therefore, it is vital to show exactly how the property is in order to avoid possible misunderstandings.
Articles in this section
- 1. What is a Homechecker?
- 2. Does Spotahome offer professional photo sessions?
- 3. Do all Spotahome listings need to be verified?
- 4. What information does the Homechecker need from the landlord?
- 5. I already have photos of my property, why is it necessary to take new ones?
- 6. What will the Homechecker do during the photo session?
- 7. How can I edit the photos on my listing?
- 8. How should I prepare my house for the professional photo session?
- 9. How can I change the date of or cancel a photo session?
- 10. Why are the photos and the video tour so important?