A Homechecker is a representative sent by Spotahome to verify and check the properties that we list on our online platform. This verification process is the reason why thousands of tenants trust Spotahome when booking their next home.
A Homechecker visit typically takes between 45 minutes and 1 hour depending on the size of the property.
The Homechecker’s will:
- Complete a form - collecting information about the property features, rental conditions and landlord policies*
- Take high quality pictures of the property
- Create a high definition video tour of the property
- Create a floor plan showing the layout of the property
* Once you have scheduled the Homechecker visit you will receive an email with a link to the form. To save time, please fill this form before the visit.
Do you still have questions? Use the Contact Form to reach out to our team who will be happy to help you with your query.