The Homechecker is a photographer so he/she will take photos, a video and a floorplan of the property. He/she will also ask you to fill in a form with information related to the property which will be included in your listing. The Homechecker’s visit will take an average of 45 min to 1 hour for a medium-sized apartment.
Articles in this section
- 1. What is a Homechecker?
- 2. Does Spotahome offer professional photo sessions?
- 3. Do all Spotahome listings need to be verified?
- 4. What information does the Homechecker need from the landlord?
- 5. I already have photos of my property, why is it necessary to take new ones?
- 6. What will the Homechecker do during the photo session?
- 7. How can I edit the photos on my listing?
- 8. How should I prepare my house for the professional photo session?
- 9. How can I change the date of or cancel a photo session?
- 10. Why are the photos and the video tour so important?