Spotahome creates all the audiovisual material for the website including photos, videos and floor plans at no cost for you. These materials are for exclusive use by Spotahome and cannot be used anywhere else under copyright and intellectual property laws.
Articles in this section
- 1. What is a Homechecker?
- 2. Does Spotahome offer professional photo sessions?
- 3. Do all Spotahome listings need to be verified?
- 4. What information does the Homechecker need from the landlord?
- 5. I already have photos of my property, why is it necessary to take new ones?
- 6. What will the Homechecker do during the photo session?
- 7. How can I edit the photos on my listing?
- 8. How should I prepare my house for the professional photo session?
- 9. How can I change the date of or cancel a photo session?
- 10. Why are the photos and the video tour so important?