Yes, you can set specific requirements for your tenants in accordance with local laws. Please let our Homechecker know the requirements you would like to include in your listing during the photo session. If your property is already published and you wish to add specific requirements, please let us know via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will include the information as soon as possible.
Articles in this section
- 1. How can I list my property on the website?
- 2. Who can become a Spotahome Landlord?
- 3. What rules and regulations do I need to consider before I become a Spotahome landlord?
- 4. What regulations are relevant (or apply) in my city?
- 5. How fast will my property get rented if I advertise it with Spotahome?
- 6. Can I set specific requirements for the tenants?