The time it takes to rent out your property depends on the type of property, the price and the time of the year. Once your listing is live (normally within 24 business hours after the photo session) you can start receiving booking requests immediately. Spotahome listings are always live, even when your property is occupied, the availability is simply blocked out on the calendar. This allows you to find your next tenant before the property becomes vacant.
Articles in this section
- 1. How can I list my property on the website?
- 2. Who can become a Spotahome Landlord?
- 3. What rules and regulations do I need to consider before I become a Spotahome landlord?
- 4. What regulations are relevant (or apply) in my city?
- 5. How fast will my property get rented if I advertise it with Spotahome?
- 6. Can I set specific requirements for the tenants?