To become a Spotahome Landlord, you must meet one of the following requirements:
- You are the legal Owner of the property / properties that you wish to list.
- You have the right to rent out the property / properties that you wish to list because you are a Property Manager or Real Estate Agent.
Provided you meet one of the above criteria, there are a few other things you will need to consider:
- You are willing to rent your property on a mid to long term basis (minimum of one month)
- There are no children living in the property
- The property is furnished
- The property is compliant with local regulations
If you meet these conditions then you are ready to be a Spotahome Landlord. For more information on how to publish your first property in a few simple steps, please check our help center article.
Do you still have questions? Use the Contact Form to reach out to our team who will be happy to help you with your query.