To become a Spotahome Landlord, you must meet one of the following requirements:
- You are the legal Owner of the property / properties that you wish to list.
- You have the right to rent out the property / properties that you wish to list because you are a Property Manager or Real Estate Agent.
Provided you meet one of the above criteria, there are a few other things you will need to consider:
- You are willing to rent your property on a mid to long term basis (minimum of one month)
- There are no children living in the property
- The property is furnished
- The property is compliant with local regulations
If you meet these conditions then you are ready to be a Spotahome Landlord. For more information on how to publish your first property in a few simple steps, please check our help center article.