It is not possible for the tenant and the landlord to get into contact until the booking request has been accepted.
Articles in this section
- 1. What is Spotahome and how does it work?
- 2. What are the advantages of listing my property with Spotahome?
- 3. Is it possible to meet the tenant before accepting the booking?
- 4. Do I need to pay to list my property with Spotahome?
- 5. What type of properties can I list on Spotahome?
- 6. How can I select my tenants?
- 7. Is Spotahome’s service free for the landlord?
- 8. Can I decide who rents my property?
- 9. Do I need to show the property to the tenant after the booking has been accepted and before their move-in date?
- 10. Is Spotahome’s service exclusive?