You can advertise furnished rooms in shared apartments, studios, entire properties regardless of the number of bedrooms, rooms in student residence halls, shared rooms in properties with a live-in landlord/landlady.
Articles in this section
- 1. What is Spotahome and how does it work?
- 2. What are the advantages of listing my property with Spotahome?
- 3. Is it possible to meet the tenant before accepting the booking?
- 4. Do I need to pay to list my property with Spotahome?
- 5. What type of properties can I list on Spotahome?
- 6. How can I select my tenants?
- 7. Is Spotahome’s service free for the landlord?
- 8. Does Spotahome vet their tenants?
- 9. Do I need to show the property to the tenant after the booking has been accepted and before their move-in date?
- 10. Is Spotahome’s service exclusive?