No, it is not necessary to show the property to the tenant because Spotahome offers an online service of virtual tours with the help of videos, floorplans, photos, 360º images and detailed information about each listing live on the web. A Homechecker (photographer) has already visited the property to show the tenant the property online.
Articles in this section
- 1. What is Spotahome and how does it work?
- 2. What are the advantages of listing my property with Spotahome?
- 3. Is it possible to meet the tenant before accepting the booking?
- 4. Do I need to pay to list my property with Spotahome?
- 5. What type of properties can I list on Spotahome?
- 6. How can I select my tenants?
- 7. Is Spotahome’s service free for the landlord?
- 8. Can I decide who rents my property?
- 9. Do I need to show the property to the tenant after the booking has been accepted and before their move-in date?
- 10. Is Spotahome’s service exclusive?