Spotahome collects a commission from the landlord only when the booking request has been accepted. The commission is calculated by multiplying the total contract value by the percentage of the commission that has been assigned to the landlord.
Articles in this section
- 1. What is Spotahome and how does it work?
- 2. What are the advantages of listing my property with Spotahome?
- 3. Is it possible to meet the tenant before accepting the booking?
- 4. Do I need to pay to list my property with Spotahome?
- 5. What type of properties can I list on Spotahome?
- 6. How can I select my tenants?
- 7. Is Spotahome’s service free for the landlord?
- 8. Can I decide who rents my property?
- 9. Do I need to show the property to the tenant after the booking has been accepted and before their move-in date?
- 10. Is Spotahome’s service exclusive?