Once your stay has ended, Spotahome invites you to share your experience with the rest of our users and send us your review, which will be published on our platform. This invitation will be sent to your e-mail on the last day of your stay. Once sent, you cannot edit your response.
Keep in mind that, by sending your review, you are giving Spotahome express authorization to show your message publicly, along with your name or pseudonym and your age range, and eventually for it to be reproduced, distributed, or used for promotional purposes.
Reviews must be related to your experience with the property or your stay and must be constructive. You will be able to rate the property, the landlord, the neighborhood, and the accuracy of the advertisement, and said ratings will appear along with your general review.
The following are prohibited:
- Insults, using offensive, obscene, vulgar, or rude language.
- Any discriminatory comments, including those of a racial, religious, sexist, ideological, or xenophobic nature or others against any group or individual.
- Content that infringes Intellectual and/or Industrial Property rights of Spotahome or of third parties.
- Using the review process as a means of extortion, threat, or blackmail.
- Content liable to be libelous, slanderous or defamatory.
- The inclusion of personal data.
- Confidential information from Spotahome, such as information about clients or providers.
- Any information concerning internal investigations or processes at Spotahome.
- Comments not related to the property, the stay or the experience with Spotahome.
- Information manifestly untrue or inaccurate.
- And generally, any comment that appears to be contrary to laws, morality or public order.
If you are a landlord, once a review about your property is published on the platform, you will have the option to respond to it, the content of which will also be subject to regulation under the above guidelines.