Is an amount fixed by the owner as administrative expenses that will be charged to the tenant the day of the move in and is not refundable.
Articles in this section
- What is the administrative fee?
- How do I search for accommodation?
- How can I book?
- How and where can I check the availability for a property?
- My booking has been accepted, now what?
- Do I need to pay a deposit?
- Can I cancel the booking?
- What happens if I moved into a Spotahome property and I don’t like it?
- What is the minimum stay to rent through Spotahome?
- What happens when I arrive at the property?