Like any other security deposit, it will be returned to you at the end of your stay if you haven't violated any terms of the agreement that you have signed with your landlord.
Articles in this section
- Will Spotahome assist me during my check-in?
- What happens when I arrive at the property?
- When do I need to pay my deposit?
- Who do I contact if I have an issue after I move into the flat/room?
- What happens if I moved into a Spotahome property and I don’t like it?
- When do I get my deposit back?
- What if the property I move into is not in good condition?
- If I rent a room and have a dispute with my flatmates, what should I do?
- What if I want to leave before my move out date?
- What If I want to extend my stay once in the flat?