If you do not hear back from your booking agent within 48 business hours of booking a property, there is a chance that our bookings team is waiting for the landlord because he/she is temporarily unreachable or cannot simply respond to your request. In any case, you can contact us by sending an email to [email protected] or by replying to the email your booking agent sent you.
Articles in this section
- What is the administrative fee?
- How do I search for accommodation?
- How can I book?
- How and where can I check the availability for a property?
- My booking has been accepted, now what?
- Do I need to pay a deposit?
- Can I cancel the booking?
- What happens if I moved into a Spotahome property and I don’t like it?
- What is the minimum stay to rent through Spotahome?
- What happens when I arrive at the property?