If you do not hear back from your booking agent within 48 business hours of booking a property, there is a chance that our bookings team is waiting for the landlord because he/she is temporarily unreachable or cannot simply respond to your request. In any case, you can contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by replying to the email your booking agent sent you.
Articles in this section
- Can I cancel the booking?
- What is the administrative fee?
- How can I book?
- What happens if I don't like the property I moved into?
- What happens when I arrive at the property?
- What do I do if I do not receive a response to my request?
- How can I contact the landlord after my booking?
- Will Spotahome assist me during my check-in?
- Who do I contact if I have an issue after I move into the flat/room?
- What are landlord policies?