We contact the landlord as soon as we receive your reservation but the landlord has 48 business hours to respond to your request. In any case, we will contact you to give you an update on the status of your booking.
Articles in this section
- Can I expedite the landlord’s response to my booking?
- My booking has been accepted, now what?
- What happens after I book?
- What happens if after two days my booking is rejected?
- What happens if the landlord doesn’t accept my booking request?
- My booking wasn’t accepted but I don’t have my payment back
- When I make a new booking request do I have to pay again?
- Why was my booking rejected?
- How can I contact the landlord after my booking?
- What do I do if I do not receive a response to my request?