The Spotahome booking fee is a one time fee calculated based on the length of your stay and the price of the rental month. You can try booking a room/flat by selecting the dates, and pressing "book now", it will show you the exact amount.
Articles in this section
- How can I book?
- How can I pay for my booking?
- What do I pay when I book?
- How is the Spotahome booking fee calculated?
- Can I contact the landlord directly?
- Can I book several properties at the same time?
- I want to book two beds in a twin bedroom but I can only pay for one
- My payment authorization failed
- How do I know if my payment has been received?
- How do I know the payment is secure?