No, that is not a possibility. In order for us to send a booking request to a landlord, you will need to make the corresponding payment authorization.
Articles in this section
- Can I block a property without paying?
- Can I contact the landlord directly before I book?
- Can I have the exact address before I book the apartment?
- Can I save my favorite properties?
- Can I see a copy of the contract or the conditions of the landlord?
- Can I visit a property before I book?
- Can you help me with my Visa paperwork?
- Do I need to pay a deposit?
- What is the minimum stay to rent through Spotahome?