It's not necessary to block a property, we don't charge anything until the landlord accepts the booking. As soon as we validate the payment method, we will contact the landlord to confirm the booking and, after the booking is accepted, we would charge you the first-month rent and booking fee.
Articles in this section
- How can I apply a discount?
- How can I pay for my booking?
- What happens after I book?
- How is the Spotahome booking fee calculated?
- What is the total amount I will have to pay for my stay?
- How much are utilities each month?
- How do I cancel a booking and receive a refund?
- How long does it take to receive my payment after a cancellation?
- When do I need to pay my deposit?
- When do I get my deposit back?