The landlord policies are conditions required by the landlords for tenants who wish to rent one of their properties. These policies could range from an extra fee requirement, a specific clause in the rental contract or the amount of the deposit. These requirements have been chosen and set by the landlord and therefore they are non-negotiable. Tenants who book the property agree with these conditions.
Articles in this section
- Can I cancel the booking?
- How can I benefit from the No Deposit policy?
- What is the administrative fee?
- How do I search for accommodation?
- How can I book?
- How and where can I check the availability for a property?
- My booking has been accepted, now what?
- Do I need to pay a deposit?
- What happens if I don't like the property I moved into?
- What is the minimum stay to rent through Spotahome?